215 W 7th St
Los Angeles CA 90014
Pet Friendly: Yes
Mills Act: Yes
Live Work: No
Constructed: John Parkinson + Edwin Bergstrom - 1911
Modernized: Barry Shy - 2004
The A. G. Bartlett Building was designed in 1911 by well-known Los Angeles architects John Parkinson and Edwin Bergstrom in the Beaux Arts style.
In 2002, the building was converted to residential use under the Adaptive Reuse Ordinance and now comprises 139 condominiums, limited parking for residents, and some ground floor retail outlets.
Located in the Heart of downtown's Jewelry district, this 14 story historic building offers city views through it's large over sized industrial windows. Colored marble and glass mosaics are still extant on the ground floor, and fragments of black and white "subway" flooring remain on the mezzanine level. Units come well appointed and offer high exposed brick barreled ceilings, polished concrete floors, and open air balconies for selected units.
No matching listings found.